You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The client is looking for a Credit Analyst to assist Corporate Banking in their client strategies and in respect of credit analysis matters relevant to the business.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in a relevant area study, and work experience as a Corporate Credit Risk Analyst with Large Corporate Client experience. They should have a solid background in financial analysis, and real estate/leveraged finance exposure would be advantageous.
* Perform detailed credit/financial analysis on new lending requests.
* Support Relationship Managers to deliver and promote high quality corporate banking products and services to our clients.
* Support the RMs with on-going credit portfolio monitoring, covenant testing etc.
* Ensure all transactions and processing in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Carry out corporate KYC and AML related work when required (full training to be provided).
* Other ad-hoc work to support towards Corporate Banking department and London branch's success.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About McGregor Boyall
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals to our international client base.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Sing
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1987