You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Croydon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Are you passionate about Cosmetics? Do you have impeccable attention to detail and an eye for accuracy? Are you looking for your first role within an innovative Health and Beauty Retailer?
Here's the exciting bit...a great day includes
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Visual Planner within our Merchandising team. The role will own all Cosmetics ranging for the business, working closely with Buying and Merchandising, as well as our external suppliers to ensure accuracy across all brands.
- Own the look and feel of Beauty Accessories fixture in store, managing planograms
- and fixturisation.
- Own the trays and fixture process, and co-ordinate from design to in store.
- Understand who the Superdrug shopper is, designing planograms and fixture to reflect this.
- Understand the impact of deranged and discontinued stock in the business, and manage effectively on category planograms.
What you’ll need to succeed
- This is an entry level role and perfect opportunity to get a foot in the door to Superdrug Head Office and our talented Merchandising team, if you are a eager Apprentice, Graduate or looking for a career change and have +6 months experience whether than is in your Apprenticeship or achieved through work experience or internships this role is for you
- Proven experience in being able to recognise mistakes and check for accuracy
- Confident numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and understand the impact mistakes have
- Team player and a quick learner
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle To Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Our purpose is quite simply to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health. We are committed to bring innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices.
As well as the best big beauty and health brands, our customers will also find a host of exclusive products th
- Croydon, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in
51 Sydenham Rd, Croydon, UK