You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Graduate Business Development Executive - 2 positionsAttractive Salary Package - £30K OTECanary Wharf
Celsius Graduate Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a young, energetic graduate to join a growing organisation that is currently turning over £200 Million, has doubled in size over the last 2 years and is still growing. Selling technology hardware for the past 35 years, the company are now moving towards solution selling of digital media solutions and audio visual solutions. There are two positions available for Graduate Business Development Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Work as part of a dynamic team of young aspirational graduates; Celsius have placed 30+ graduates at this organisation
• Have the opportunity to decide exactly where your career goes with open progression route
• Be part of an organisation that invests a lot of time and effort into developing graduates throughout their career.
• Develop a real interest in technology
• Work with clients in the lucrative and fast paced IT sector
• Receive full industry recognised sales training
The organisation is a 'Trade Only' Distributor supplying a full range of technology products and related services to Resellers and VARs across all market sectors. They have 2,500 registered customers and annual revenues of over £200m make them one of the largest IT products Distributors in the UK.
Your role as a Graduate Business Development Executive will be to develop new business opportunities through mapping potential new clients and executing joint business development plans. Growing your own accounts to build strong business relationships with decision makers to move towards a sale.
If you would like to find out more, call us or alternatively, send your CV and one of our Team will get back to you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in