- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As an Audit Trainee, your role is to provide an unbiased analysis of the client’s financial records and test these records in accordance with accounting standards. These accounting standards form an integral part of your studies.
Your time will be split between working at client premises, working in the office and studying for your professional exams.
During your first year, you will support an Audit Senior at client premises. The senior will assign you work throughout the time you are onsite and will be with you in case you have any questions. You will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organisations, from privately owned business (POB) up to fully listed companies.
As an Audit Trainee, your typical daily duties will include:
- Checking a client’s financial information, purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements;
- Ensure sound knowledge of a client and its industry by researching background information;
- Develop communication skills and build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Utilise audit software;
- Attend client meetings and social activities;
- Attend in-house technical training as required;
- Have an awareness of the various services provided by Mazars.
Your years at Mazars... Years that count
These years are the ones that will shape you, that will push you forward, that will leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to a growing business. We will support you through your professional qualification and develop your global employability skills. You w
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- Founded in 1940