You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newport, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Salary: £23,000 plus £26K+ OTE
Sector: Financial services
A market leading client of ours are on the lookout for an ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in their office with plently of opportunties for learning, development and growth.
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £27K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Unrivalled incentive schemes, including lucrative cash bonuses
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product/services;
- Liasing with clients to best understand needs, and match them to the best products/services
- Handling client requests, queries and concerns
- Developing an understanding of client products to present service better;
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995