- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
They aim to bring nothing but the best bits to their fans on Facebook, including breaking domestic and European news, results, fixtures and stats, as well as picture galleries and videos on the big sport topics.
- Have 2-4 years experience in a digital marketing environment + experience managing social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Understand algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Have great attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Be well versed in IT including Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and what their audience want to see
- Be able to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Delivering KPI traffic targets and branded campaigns
- Managing and contacting content syndication partners & websites for marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with video and writing teams
- Delivering post campaign planning reports including the ability to interpret digital data
- Managing budgets and ensuring the efficient use of resources
- Strategy planning
- Planning content and delivery
- Assisting with content creation
- Making onsite changes to help with SEO, search & user experience
- Managing critical stakeholder relationships
- Regularly liaising with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
14 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4TD, UK