You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a role within an exciting FinTech business who have grown at a rapid pace. This is a fantastic chance for a graduate to join a company where having this brand behind them will open many doors for the future.
This role would suit a Graduate with 6 months experience within Financial Services. Perfect chance to work in an enjoyable environment with lots of added perks.
- To transfer platform holdings in and out of custody on a daily basis.
- Issuing Stock Transfer Forms to Fund Managers.
- Working with Electronic Transfer Solutions for Re-Registration
- Ensure all accounts held reflect accurate Transfer positions.
- Ensure that all platform assets are re-registered within KPI & SLA timeframes.
- Perform investigation on Transfer In and Out requests.
- Managing Pension Cash Transfers for both manual and electronic requests.
- Agree Trade & Settlement with counterparties and submitting requests to Broker/Crest.
- Support inbound calls from Corporate Clients and Plan Managers
- Report team MI on a daily basis.
- Graduate calibre preferably in Economics, Finance or related degrees
- Highly driven candidate who wants to have a brand behind them to move into more senior roles long term
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.