You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a role within an exciting FinTech business who have grown at a rapid pace. This is a fantastic chance for a graduate to join a company where having this brand behind them will open many doors for the future.
This role would suit a Graduate with 6 months experience within Financial Services. Perfect chance to work in an enjoyable environment with lots of added perks.
- To transfer platform holdings in and out of custody on a daily basis.
- Issuing Stock Transfer Forms to Fund Managers.
- Working with Electronic Transfer Solutions for Re-Registration
- Ensure all accounts held reflect accurate Transfer positions.
- Ensure that all platform assets are re-registered within KPI & SLA timeframes.
- Perform investigation on Transfer In and Out requests.
- Managing Pension Cash Transfers for both manual and electronic requests.
- Agree Trade & Settlement with counterparties and submitting requests to Broker/Crest.
- Support inbound calls from Corporate Clients and Plan Managers
- Report team MI on a daily basis.
- Graduate calibre preferably in Economics, Finance or related degrees
- Highly driven candidate who wants to have a brand behind them to move into more senior roles long term
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Meraki Talent
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity, or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high end recruitment solutions to the Financial and Professional Services Markets in the UK and Internationally. With the backing of serial entrepreneur James Caan, we are ai
- Recruitment & HR
- Edinburgh, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015