- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Taylor Hawkes are working with a rapidly growing firm of accountants focused on making a big impact on how their clients run and understand their finances. They have a strong emphasis on using technology to give small businesses real time insights to their performance. They work with some hugely exciting clients and offer an excellent working environment for personal and career progression.
* We are looking for part qualified accountants studying towards the ACA qualification with experience of managing a portfolio of SME clients. In this challenging, varied and fast paced role you will be based in our London offices, near Bond Street. The firm will provide full support for you to finish your three-year training programme to become a chartered accountant with the ACA qualification.
* Interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment of a next generation accountancy practice with excellent career potential:
* A 2:1 degree (or higher, any discipline)
* Part qualified ACA
* Experience of managing a portfolio of SME clients
* Good all round technical ability to deal with many accounting areas (VAT, Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals, etc.) and tax areas faced by SME clients (EMI Schemes, EIS, Remuneration