You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
18-20k Base, 25-30k OTE + Benefits
Our client, a leading publisher of high-quality travel, leisure and lifestyle magazines and portals, targets both the B2B and B2C markets. Their glossy magazines, directories and publications appeal to a wide audience and attract a growing following. Due to continued growth, they have an immediate and exciting opening for a Graduate Media Sales Executive to be based at their London, NW5 office.
As a Graduate Media Sales Executive, you will
* Work in an internal capacity to maximise revenue growth, through selling advertising, sponsorship and media solutions to a wide audience
* Liaise within existing, new and house accounts to build market share
* Sell across a full portfolio of traditional and digital media solutions
* Travel to shows, events and launches as required
The ideal graduate sales candidate will:
* Be degree educated
* Have excellent communication and presentation skills
* Have drive, desire and commitment to learning sales techniques
* Be seeking a lasting career within an exceptional organisation
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a base salary of 18-20k with an uncapped and very achievable OTE of 25-30k plus an additional benefits package and ongoing training.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Certus Recruitment Group
Established in January 2001, the Certus Recruitment Group has become one of the UK's leading specialist recruiter. Consisting of four core brands, Certus Sales, Certus Digital, Certus IT and Certus Graduate, the business has expanded and evolved since its inception. Revenues have grown consistently and are continually invested back into the b
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001
126-134 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK