- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Trainee Digital Technology Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
We are looking for Graduates, Sales professionals or 2nd jobbers to join the Central London office of a Recruitment Consultancy specialising in Finance, IT, Digital Technology, Marketing and Healthcare.
What you’ll need to be able to do...
- Build strong relationships over the telephone by conducting business development calls
- Develop an understanding of your client’s recruitment needs
- Attract candidates via advertising and social media
- Work hard to place candidates and maintain your relationships with both candidates and clients
- Negotiate salaries between your clients and candidates
- Close the deal and celebrate your placements (the fun part!)
Key requirements for the role of a Recruitment Consultant...
- Excellent academic results - a degree is desirable, but it isn’t essential!
- Strong desire to build a career with a specialist industry with meritocratic progression!
- Experience of working within a team-orientated environment
- Commercial and/or B2B Sales experience is desirable
- Experience of w