Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Milton Keynes, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Financial Analyst / Assistant Management Accountant
Study Support Available
Competitive Salary – Based in Binley
Pasquill –part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
Pasquill is the largest supplier of trussed rafters in the UK, with an unrivalled national network of design and manufacturing sites providing nationwide coverage with local knowledge and service.We are now on the lookout for a highly motivated Financial Analyst to join our team in Binley.
So if you...
- Have experience in a commercial Finance environment
- Have experience in the completion of balance sheet reconciliations, pre-payments / accruals and journals
- Have significant experience managing month-end activities
- Have significant experience in double entry book keeping experience
We may just be the right fit for each other...
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own in-house recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Job ID: 83205228
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial, Retail
- in Milton Keynes, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1665