You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Joining a team of around 50 RPers in our new vibrant office, the Renewal Specialist is charged with working closely with customers in order to retain and generate revenue. The Renewal Specialist will manage a large number of client accounts and work directly with them to renew and extend their contracts. The Renewal Specialist will be responsible for driving maximum value and success to existing clients through providing a world class client experience. In addition, this person will:
- Own the renewal process to close contracts timely and accurately, including preparing renewal quotes and negotiating prices in order to maintain a high yearly retention rate
- Process and submit renewals through Salesforce to ensure accuracy at all times
- Communicate and hand off opportunities for cross-sells and upsells to Relationship Managers or Sales Team
- Collaborate with internal departments to escalate any issues as they arise to ensure resolution
- Work to meet or exceed client expectations to assist in creating highly, satisfied, reference able customers
- Maintain Salesforce.com database with current contact information for all customers and accounts
- Work with Collections and billing teams when necessary to ensure critical business metrics are exceeded
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- A graduate or someone looking to move into sales and build up the experience of working in a fast paced and fun environment
- An organized, operationally minded person that is a critical thinker that can help shape and improve current processes to be better.
- Dedication to developing strong client relationships in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner
- Use time effectively and efficiently to concentrate efforts on the most important priorities, handle several tasks at once, and consider short and long term goals
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Effectively use negotiation to handle concerns or objections
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Able to understand the full Return Path product suite, features and benefits, and competitive position in order to best to position Return Path based on client business needs
- Most of all a willingness to learn and develop in the role
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Return Path
At Return Path, we know email.
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1999
20 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London, UK