You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A little about us:
Flexy was designed and built by a team of psychologists, recruitment experts, and digital architects. Disillusioned with the old fashioned temporary employment sector, the team worked tirelessly day and night to revolutionize the casual labour market.
Our service uses technology and human science to connect companies with vetted, reliable, and diligent temporary workers. We provide an extremely useful management dashboard for employers, we take care of all the paperwork and tax for workers, and we use sophisticated psychometric algorithms to ensure both parties have a suitability score of at least 90%.
We are looking to appoint a well organised and versatile Software Development Intern to support our core software development team. The position offers a great opportunity for someone looking for their first or second role with software development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with end users, our operations team and our developers to diagnose and troubleshoot issues. – Developing and executing software test plans. – Logging and tracking defects through to resolution. – Fixing software defects where possible. – Analysing and documenting business scenarios, use cases and requirements from feature requests.
Skills / Experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for a unique start-up at an early stage. We are incredibly ambitious, and have the drive and determination to ensure Flexy meets the aspirations we have for the company. If you’d like to play a key part in our journey, and you think you have the ambition that matches ours, then send us your CV along with a short cover message. Good luck.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Flexy Corporation
Flexy is a next generation staffing agency, that gives companies unrivalled control over sourcing, engaging, and managing, qualified flexible workers.
- In-depth insights into selected candidates
- Data driven performance feedback
- Online timesheet and location tracking
- Scheduling and resourcing dashboard
- Clear invoicing (
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in