You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ramsgate, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be proficient in the use of SolidWorks for 3D modelling and will ideally be degree qualified in a relevant subject e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Product Design, etc.
Graduate Product Design Engineer Position Overview
* Overseeing the full product development cycle from conceptual stage through to design for manufacture
* Working closely with the customer in developing designs in line with their specification
* Producing Bill of Materials, maintaining and filing all CAD drawings and revisions
* Reporting to the Senior Design Engineer
* Assisting with the launch of new products
Graduate Product Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Proficient in the use of SolidWorks
* Understanding of manufacturing processes, such as Precision Engineering, Injection Moulding, Castings etc.
* Ideally degree qualified in a relevant subject e.g. Mechanical, Design or Product Engineering
* Strong communications skills
* Full UK Driving Licence and Passport
* Based in a commutable distance of Ramsgate
Graduate Product Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* £18,000 - £22,000 dependent upon experience
* 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Chichester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012