You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
E.ON is undertaking a journey to find new answers to the age-old question of powering our world. And our Engineers are out there on the front line, leading the expedition.
Working with old reliable methods and new sustainable ones, you’ll help us to deliver intelligent energy solutions for future generations of our customers. Two years. Five placements. Infinite possibilities.
You’ll be overseas for one of those placements, broadening your horizons as well as your Engineering expertise. And, by the time you’re finished with the programme, you’ll have attained Chartered status and already made a significant impact on our business.
We’re looking for:
- Big ideas and the gravitas to drive them forward and deliver results
- The flexibility to work across Technical, Project Management, Communication and Health & Safety roles
- The drive to work toward new business and energy solutions
- A love for travel and the desire to work overseas for an extended period
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Engineering or related degree
- Curiosity, drive and excellent technical skills
- A good understanding of the issues facing the energy industry
- Commitment to balancing workload with study toward Chartered Engineering status
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
Apply now.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
E.ON is one of the world’s largest power and gas companies. Across Europe, we supply energy that powers everything from streetlights to transport and helps millions of people to go about their daily lives. It’s incredibly complex work, driven by a simple vision. Everything we do is directed towards making life that little
- Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy
- Coventry, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2000