You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Graduate Scheme – Executive Search Researcher, Finance and Legal
£25,000 - £30,000
Our Client is an internationally renowned Executive Search firm looking intelligent and articulate graduate to join their Graduate Scheme. Established 10 years ago, our client has grown to be become an industry leader, placing mid to senior management across finance, legal and business sectors. In just a small period of time, our client has experienced outstanding success, seeing them open multiple offices in Europe and they are now looking to expand their London team.
Our client is looking for proactive researchers to further strengthen their business. Successful graduate will be place onto their Fast Track Graduate Scheme, with the aim of becoming a 360 Executive Search Consultant. Through close interaction with business leaders, a supportive and exciting team culture and a market leading training programme, their Graduate Scheme will ensure driven and hardworking graduate will quickly become Consultants in only 6 months.
The Fast Trach Graduate Scheme will consist of working as a researcher in a variety of sector. You will build an understanding in a various sectors, from Private Equity, Assessment Management, Fin Tech and Legal, before specialising in one of them. You will from the start act as a business partner to clients, have input in the search process as well as managing candidates.
Your role will also include:
- Working with Fee earners on specific roles and generating long lists of potential candidates. Fee earners ensure you have a full brief, job spec and thorough understanding of the candidate requirements.
- Candidate generation, always be proactive in generating a candidate pool, this can be from headhunting from specific clients as decided from time to time by the directors.
- Advertising, manage the posting of adverts and ensure they are written in a professional manner. Manage the advert responses from multi avenues.
- Candidate Interviews, arrange for candidates to meet at our offices and to be a part of those meetings.
An ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and energetic environment with the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
- Be friendly, polite and possess excellent communication, organisation and IT skills.
- Be ambitious, possessing the ability to work proactively and in a self-directed manner to ensure you are actively creating and maintaining relationships with your candidates.
- Be a high achiever both academically and personally, with a 2:1 from a top Russell Group University
Join the best Executive Search Graduate Scheme in London.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83213048
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK