- Northwich, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Buying Executive, to deliver a customer focused offer for our ProBikeKit business at THG. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things cycling, looking to kick start a career in Buying.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the supply base of all PBK brands to maximise all KPIs including sales, margin, stock and P&L targets
- Develop ranges and the overall product offer
- Identification and sourcing of new suppliers to drive growth
- Source and negotiate the best prices to deliver revenue and margin targets
- Forecasting, allocation, and stock replenishment to maximise sales and conve