You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Work at the cutting edge of data-driven analytics, developing software improving the working lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
Technical Support AnalystOld Street, London
- £26,000 - £28,000
What youwill be doing
We are looking to expand our Operations team in London with a tech support analyst who is interested in our client on-boarding and customer success management processes to deliver state-of-the-art tools and services for data transformation and machine-learning powered analytics.
Liaising with all nearly all areas of the business including Marketing, Sales, Consulting, R&D, Engineering, and QA.
- Your primary responsibilitywill be supporting internal and external clients usage of the “data-wrangler”, our centralised data repository and transformation engine, which acts as the data interface between all our machine-learning and analytics tools.
- Your secondary responsibilitywill be to act as front line support for both internal and external clients.
- This includes analysing and resolving issues related to our predictive analytics tools, and Natural Language Processing toolkit, which we use to analyse themes and sentiment within free-text employee survey responses. These tools are currently written in Python but may be rewritten in Scala in the future.
What youwill have
Come join our team and work at the cutting edge of data-driven analytics, developing software which has already helped improve the working lives of hundreds of thousands of people, and could improve the lives of millions.
Knowledge of Python alongside some client-facing experience is desirable however it is not mandatory. We are looking for a graduate who fits the profile below.
- You arenumerate – degree in maths, computer science, or similar
- You arevery familiar with data structures and data manipulation techniques
- You arecomfortable translating tech to business and vice versa
- You areintermediate to advanced experience in excel or similar (SPSS/SQL/R)
We areQlearsite Ltd
We are Organisational Scientists with a clear goal in mind; to improve working lives
About Qlearsite Ltd
We have created a new scientific people analytics discipline, 'Organisational Science', that uses 'big data' techniques and artificial intelligence software to deliver actionable insights.
Our unique work environment
Our work space is in the heart of London’s tech start-up hub, on the famous silicon roundabout. The office is spacious, open plan and artistically decorated, with food and drink aplenty.
Our culture is multi-disciplinary, from machine learning to psychology, ethnography to engineering. This fosters a genuinely collaborative and creative environment for learning that you won't find elsewhere.
We have a very friendly and sociable office, and get together on Friday evenings for drinks, nibbles and VR fun. We also plan all-hands social events on a quarterly basis- recent socials have taken us to ‘The Escape Rooms’ and other team building venues.
What makes our company great for a graduate
Unlike more traditional firms, as a graduate at Qlearsite you will receive responsibility and ownership of tasks from day one.
This means direct exposure to client challenges and projects and use of our unique, and pioneering set of workforce analytics technologies, offering a fantastic environment for learning and personal growth.
We have a flat structure which encourages you to shape how we work better at Qlearsite. This means you will continually develop our firm and care for our community of ‘Organisational Scientists’.Like what you see?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Qlearsite Ltd
Qlearsite helps businesses become more successful by making smart, informed decisions about their people.
Improvements in workforce productivity can only be achieved if leaders are aware of what their people are doing and how they are feeling. Qlearsite makes this possible by equipping business leaders with essential insights to support
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014