You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
If you’re a results-driven worker with a strong eye for business, then there’s no better experience than an industrial placement with the Commercial team at L'Oréal. We give you the responsibility you need to thrive and make a real difference during your time here.
Working in one of our National Accounts Teams, you’ll be given the responsibility to liaise with major clients such as Boots or John Lewis and many more, and help strike successful business deals to provide mutually beneficial business solutions. You’ll be communicating with external companies and making smart business decisions, while using your analytical skills to make perceptive judgements.
As the face of L’Oréal to our retailers good communication is key! The role involves working closely with numerous teams within your allocated brand, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. You will also liaise closely with large clients such as Tesco, Boots or Selfridges.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Tracking and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
• Supporting your team/account in tailoring new launches and maximising their success
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Accurately forecasting promotions and launch quantities
• Taking on and managing your own projects, long and short term with the potential to present your findings
• Regular in-store visits to track your brands, competitor activity and launches across all retailer
• Working with retailers on collaborative ideas to support growth in the account/brand.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
• A results driven mentality with an ability to achieve set objectives
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
• Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
• Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
• Confident in presenting
• Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
• Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure.
• Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
• Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
• Eligible to work in the UK
• In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909
255 Hammersmith Rd, London W6 8AZ, UK