You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Luton, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 303.5 per week
Graduate Teaching Assistant – All subjects!
Are you passionate about improving the life chances of pupils from socio-economically challenged areas?
Do you want to be part of an inspirational team of staff working to remove barriers to learning so their pupils can reach for the stars?
Would you relish the opportunity to start your teaching career as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in an innovative school with heaps of training &; development and the potential to progress to school-based teacher training next year?
If you’re the kind of person that believes that a pupil can achieve regardless of personal circumstance or socio-economic background then we want to hear from you today! Read on to find out more about our Graduate Teaching Assistant positions in this fantastic school in Luton...
Graduate Teaching Assistant – All Subjects
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- All subjects (Maths, English, Science, Humanities, Computing, Performing arts)
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn £300-350 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Assist with lesson planning &; delivery
- Potential to progress to school-based teacher training
- Shortlisting ASAP
- 2:1 degree or above (2:2s considered for shortage subjects, e.g. maths)
- Good GCSEs and A levels
- Genuine commitment to pursuing a career in education
- Keen interest in supporting students in disadvantaged circumstances
- Experience with working/volunteering with young people
- Passionate, enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge!
- Vibrant secondary school in Luton
- Average-sized secondary school
- Excellent training and development
- Promotes holistic and enrichened curriculum
- Great importance placed on staff wellbeing and job satisfaction
Does this Graduate Teaching Assistant sound like your ideal opportunity? If so, do not delay! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you’re the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011