You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Thatcham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Salary: £29,000 starting salary, rising to £35,000 basic after 6 months (+ company bonus)
Motivated by learning? Interested in working in a fast-paced industry? If so, a leading cloud-based communications company is seeking driven graduates to join their team to support their rapid growth.
Graduate Business Development Manager Package:
- £29,000 starting salary – rising to £35K basic after 6 months!
- Company Bonus on top
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone and laptop
- International travel
- Company holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Smart, modern offices
- Full bespoke training
- Nights out / social events
- Bonus / incentive schemes
Our client is Europe’s largest provider of multi-channel integrated communication solutions. Cloud technology is the fastest growing industry in the world and the company boasts incredible client retention, continuous innovation and the best product set on the market. You’ll be working with large corporates such as Rightmove, Paddy Power, and UK Power as part of your client base!
Graduate Business Development Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the marketplace our client operates in
- Reach out to key decision makers over the phone in order to schedule business meetings
- Strategically generate new business leads, identifying and profiling prospective leads
- Attend these appointments in order to develop business relationships and influence potential customers face to face
- Deliver demonstrations, quotes and tenders in person
- Travel internationally to visit client sites as you progress!
The Graduate Business Development Manager:
- Must have been educated to degree level at a Redbrick/Russell Group University
- Desirable - Customer facing experience
- Good candidates will be personable, structured, well organised and have good presentation skills
- Ambitious and determined
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995