You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 75.0 per day
The Teaching Assistant will be required to work alongside the teacher in a well behaved KS1 class. The perfect candidate will have recent experience and up to date knowledge of assisting the learning of a diverse group of children. Strong knowledge of supporting literacy and numeracy is required to enable the support of all pupils within the class.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience working with children
- School based experience supporting KS1 desirable
- The ability to use their own initiative and be highly motivated
- Have the desire to achieve, and want to support each pupil to excel
Bottom of Form
The school requires energetic Teaching Assistants who show dedication and enthusiasm. The successful candidate can expect to be tested in many ways throughout their placement. In return you will get..
- Vital and career-defining experience in the Education sector that will make you stand out from your contemporaries
- A dedicated personal consultant to help in all aspects of your placements, from supporting in getting hired, to support during placement
- Access to a good selection CPD courses
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel at Teaching Personnel either calling or emailing
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement 'Making a Difference Every Day through Staffing, Intervention and Supply' captures the es
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1996