You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
You will spend time conducting phone-based research with industry leaders, developing relationships with international clients and leveraging their support to create brand new conferences, as well as grow established events.
You’ll become the project manager for your event working closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure the event is a commercial success. This is the perfect career for a confident and intelligent graduate looking for a challenging but highly rewarding career which will fast-track their learning in the world of business, while enjoying international travel and an excellent company culture.
Why choose us?
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal.
- Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere.
- Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do.
- Employee wellbeing is important to us, for example:
- We offer an annual personal learning budget
- We offer subsidised yoga in the office, have a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work scheme
- We provide free fresh fruit each week
- We all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:
- Monthly social club events
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
3 years ago, we started a brand new team focused on construction and engineering, which has become one of the fastest growing teams in the business, with 1000s of people attending our events annually. This team is now expanding into new high-growth markets. In your first year you will develop new conferences in a wide range of industries and markets, rapidly picking up experience. After the first year you will begin to narrow down your focus and select a specific industry to grow and specialise in.
Due to the diversity of the role, no specialist or technical degree is required. Any graduate looking for a fast-track into business should consider applying.
This role involves:
- Conducting phone-based research to understand the needs of your audience
- Using a mixture of commercial awareness and creativity to develop the event agenda
- Inviting and influencing industry leaders, convincing them to speak at your conference
- Briefing marketing, sales and operations teams to help them drive revenue on your conference
- Travelling internationally to help lead and run the conference on the day
The successful candidate will:
- Have the intelligence and confidence to think on their feet and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Have the communication skills to work with directors of large companies, your clients, to conduct research and influence their involvement in the conference
- Have strong entrepreneurial spirit; are tenacious, ambitious and highly motivated; with demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hanson Wade
Hanson Wade specialises in bringing people together through outstanding business conferences and year round community contact. We accelerate growth across industry and across the globe.
We do this by finding the right people, the right issues, and the right answers to deliver commercial results fast and with less risk.
- Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008
Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, London SW1W 0AU