- Bedford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in a mechatronics / automation / robotics field of study. This position is suitable for a recent graduate looking for their first engineering opportunity to grow and develop in a fast paced environment.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Overview
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
* The development of ideas and concepts-supporting the sales team by working out the practical aspects of a client’s requirement.
* Verifying technical feasibilities of a project, creating BOMs, budgeting etc.
* Development and writing of coding, PLC programming and other software.
* Development of hardware where required.
* Carrying out product improvements, innovations and testing under Research and Development. This will be to improve existing or legacy systems for future maintenance or products.
* Working closely with the sales team and clients to manage their expectations and requirements. Ensuring that the finished product matches their specifications and requirements.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree qualified in a Mechatronic / Automation / Robotics / Electronics field of study.
* Working experience in a relevant field of work would be desirable but in no way essential.
* Proficiency in the use of C++, C#, MATLAB or LabVIEW is essential.
* Ability to program and write application code from scratch is desirable.
* Proficiency in the use of PLC packages such as Siemens S7 would be an advantage.
* A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is required for this position.
* Desire to travel domestically and internationally on an occasional basis.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* A Full UK Driving Licence.
* Based within a commutable distance of Bedford.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Remuneration
* Starting Salary: £20,000-£25,000
* Company Car
* 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in Bedford, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012