You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, you will be joining a global investor relations consultancy that offers analysis, research and advice to a huge range of global public companies. Their client list is filled to the brim with impressive corporate clients - such as J.P Morgan, BlackRock, Barclays, EasyJet and Allianz. Based in London, they work to provide intelligent insights to manage relations with capital markets and stakeholders.
In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, you will be responsible for managing the company's InTouch CRM to ensure data integrity. You will be reporting directly to the Head of IR services, and will be assisting the IR services team in delivering and supplying projects and services to their prestigious client list. Starting as an Investor Relations Administrator, you will gain invaluable exposure to all avenues of the business, as well as intensive hands-on training - setting you on a strong path towards a research or analysis role within the business.
In this Investor Relations Administrator job, your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining and researching the InTouch CRM data
* Supporting top clients with administrative duties
* Ensuring that CRM data is up-to-date and accurate
* Monitoring the IRST inbox
* Managing clients' email distribution lists
* Gaining a greater understanding of investor relations and consulting
* Supporting the Researchers and Client Managers with day-to-day work
So, what are we looking for?
* A 2.1 from a top university
* CRM management experience (ideally InTouch CRM)
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Previous office experience is desirable
* A keen interest in investor relations
What else is on offer?
* A great starting salary of £24,000
* A chance to work in a global investor relations consultancy
* Intensive and ongoing training at your disposal
* A fantastic opportunity to work with an impressive roster of clients
* Ideally located in offices right in the heart of London
Looking for investor relations graduate jobs in London and want to join a leading IR firm? If you're interested in finance and you want to gain invaluable commercial experience, apply for this Investor Relations Administrator job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009