- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Skillnet is a specialist provider of Apprenticeships in the automotive sector. Operating nationally, each year we manage the training for more than 4000 people. We run the national Apprenticeship Programmes for Ford, Daf Trucks as well as programmes for independent motor businesses, we are looking for an extremely well organised person with an excellent attention to detail.
This is a very busy environment so previous experience of working under pressure would be an advantage.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Ensure customer agreements meet ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency) and Skillnet requirements.
• Monitoring ESFA funding bands and updating all the relevant reports.
• Update the Price list funding bands.
• Audit and process levy declarations.
• Liaise with Programme Support to populate college information and PED’s.
• Generate agreements.
• Ensure levy log kept up to date with status updates.
• Oversee customer DAS accounts (consists of approving cohorts, assigning learners to cohorts, making amendments, approving amendments, BIL, starting and stopping cohorts).
• Updating Maytas with the required levy data, training costs, start and PES’s.
• Ensuring levy log and DAS data match.
• Audit returned agreements to ensure all required signatures in place.