- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,999.0 per year
Sales Support Placement
The UK business is at the forefront of innovation, working with clients in every industry to improve efficiency and the way they provide service to their customers. As we make UK businesses more competitive on the national and international stage, we are looking for energetic and bright people to help us make our sales organisation more effective.
We are looking for top-talent students who have a keen interest in sales or business and want to work in a fast paced and exciting environment. This role will specifically support the Sales Directors and Operations Leader to drive our business forward. Your role will be focused on orchestrating the process and systems required to enable an efficient and effective sales organisation: strategic planning, sales performance measurement, sales territories design, aligning marketing and sales resources, and driving overall sales excellence
You will be based at our Reading Campus, a short (free) bus ride from Reading Station or at our London Moorgate office, a short walk from Moorgate or Liverpool Street tube stations.
So what are you waiting for? Be our next great employee. We’re looking for talented people who want to help our 400,000+ customers to use Oracle innovations to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Support the Sales Directors and Operations Leader to conduct opportunity reviews
- Support the Sales Directors to prepare for and conduct Business Reviews with Executive Management
- Complete detailed analysis of market attractiveness factors and perform propensity analysis to identify target micro-verticals and target accounts
- Perform territory modeling and organizational design modeling to optimize the deployment of sales resources
- Perform sales performance research to identify areas for improvement in the sales methodology and its execution
- Assist the sales enablement teams with the design, build and rollout of sales skill development programmes
- Work with Oracle Insight to produce customer-specific business case and investment appraisals
- Prepare useful and insightful content for sales presentations for Sales Directors and Sales representatives
What we look for:
- Undergraduate students completing a university placement program or finalist seeking post-graduation experience
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- A real team player
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyse data/situations and draw logical evidence-based conclusions
- The ability to self-manage, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Not afraid to fail, not afraid to learn
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
From the data center to the cloud, Oracle is eliminating the complexity that stifles business innovation. By simplifying the business environment, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries—to innovate faster and create added value for their own customers.
Oracle helps customers reduce complexity and achieve business agility with a comprehensive and fully integrated set of cloud applications across Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, HR, Manufacturing and Logistics and much more.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company.
From the data centre to the cloud, Oracle not only eliminates the complexity that stifles business innovation, but also engineers in speed, reliability, security, and manageability. The result i
- Technology & IT
- in Oxford, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1977