You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Karma Designs are looking for an individual to start immediately at their Fulham offices. It is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to work alongside the Design and Production teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are both key, together with excellent organisational abilities.
- Previous experience of assisting fashion development or production teams.
- Some technical knowledge is preferable; a keen eye for detail a must.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Enthusiasm for fashion design and development.
- Strong computer skills on Excel, Word and Outlook are essential; Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design are preferable.
Karma Designs are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a proactive and dynamic approach. You will be helping the Production team with different designer accounts, with a variety of tasks such as assisting with fittings, QCing production, liaising with clients and raising POs.
There is the chance of the internship becoming a full time paid position at the end of the three months for the right candidate.
The right candidate must be located in London or Greater London for the duration of the Work Placement
Contract: 3 Months
Location: Fulham, London
Remuneration: Travel expensesAPPLY HERE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.