Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Evalueserve is recruiting for a recent graduate to join us as an Associate or Junior Associate on a permanent contract. This is a client-based position in London.
The Associate or Junior Associate will be based on-site for our global investment banking client to support their team of product managers in gathering information, processing and analysing data, and assisting in collaborative initiatives, including the production of cross-sector, -region, -economics, -macro, and -strategy research where appropriate. Daily activities will vary and the role will involve extensive engagement with various sector teams and other internal stakeholders, such as the Evidence Lab, marketing, etc.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting and analysing data to assess and describe analysts' current and long term publication and platform usage trends.
- Sending 'morning emails' to internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Scheduling and observing IRC meetings.
- Managing the EMEA research department's publication pipeline.
- Assisting in the production of collaborative research publications globally by setting up templates, collecting contributions from analysts, etc.
- Generating and maintaining presentations and databases.
- Performing ad hoc requests for clients and/or Equities/ Distribution.
- Contributing actively in team discussions and working on specific strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with various stakeholders on a regular basis to facilitate ongoing product management activities.
- Keeping up-to-date on the client analysts', strategists' and economists views.
- Supporting the culture and direction of the client, by continuously looking for opportunities to broaden own experience and skill set; and address own areas for improvement and growth
Experience & Qualifications:
- Good undergraduate degree or similar qualification - essential.
- Mathematics background - preferred.
- Previous exposure to capital markets or some experience within research - preferred.
- Excellent writing and communications skills - essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint - essential.
- Experience in data compilation, analysis, synthesis and presentation, with high skill in drawing insights from information - essential.
- Ability to understand the link between business & clients' needs, data and its application - essential.
- Team player with an ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines - essential.
- Good interpersonal and persuasion skills, and ability to work and coordinate effectively within a team environment - essential.
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously, a self-starter, self-disciplined, ability to work on own initiative without instruction – essential.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure with a proven track record to deliver against simultaneous objectives.
- Excellent team player with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills, methodical and organised approach to work, excellent attention to detail, commitment to high quality work.
- Accurate, well presented written work.
- Proven ability in confidentiality and discretion with all types of information, working with sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Demonstration of judgement, tact, flexibility, loyalty and commitment to the company.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Leading edge global work environment
- Company pension scheme
- Access to company private medical and dental plan, and other group insurance cover
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and
- Science & Research
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2000