- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Evalueserve is recruiting for a recent graduate to join us as an Associate or Junior Associate on a permanent contract. This is a client-based position in London.
The Associate or Junior Associate will be based on-site for our global investment banking client to support their team of product managers in gathering information, processing and analysing data, and assisting in collaborative initiatives, including the production of cross-sector, -region, -economics, -macro, and -strategy research where appropriate. Daily activities will vary and the role will involve extensive engagement with various sector teams and other internal stakeholders, such as the Evidence Lab, marketing, etc.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting and analysing data to assess and describe analysts' current and long term publication and platform usage trends.
- Sending 'morning emails' to internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Scheduling and observing IRC meetings.
- Managing the EMEA research department's publication pipeline.
- Assisting in the production of collaborative research publications globally by setting up templates, collecting contributions from analysts, etc.
- Generating and maintaining presentation