You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are DWS
In 2017, Deutsche Bank announced its decision to undertake a partial initial public offering of Deutsche Asset Management, its asset management business, to unlock the full potential of the organisation for its clients and employees, while producing considerable returns for shareholders. After a successful implementation and rebrand, on March 23, 2018, DWS was officially listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
The new DWS name mirrors the recent transformation of the organisation. As a fully integrated Asset Management business with strong client offerings across Alternatives, Active and Passive platforms, we can deliver the full breadth of these capabilities under a single global identity.
As a leading global platform, we are defining our own culture, one devoted to excellence, entrepreneurship, sustainability and integrity. Above all, we are focused on the collaboration and development of our most important asset: our people.
About your programme
Our Graduate Programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to help our world-class clients meet their various needs. During your orientation you’ll hear from executive board members on issues regarding the future of Deutsche Bank and DWS. Following this, you will be treated to an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry from our best-in-class product trainers. You’ll build a broad knowledge base while honing your skills through immersive classroom and online modules built just for you.
DWS has over 60 years of investment experience, offering retail, corporate and institutional clients a comprehensive set of strengths and capabilities that few competitors in the world can match. The division combines deep intellectual capital, broad asset management expertise, decades of experience and extensive product selection with strategies across all major asset classes. As of March 31, 2018, DWS manages EUR 676 billion of assets, truly making DWS a leading global player.
You will be working on our day-to-day business operations along with special projects where strong analytical skills and a deep interest in capital markets, investments and credits will be essential. You’ll gain broad exposure at the heart of a progressive business and gain a thorough understanding of a range of areas including fixed income, equity and foreign exchange, emerging markets, exchange traded funds, alternative investments, hedge funds and our Global Coverage Group. You will have the advantage of world-class mentorship helping you evolve professionally and personally as you lay a firm foundation to build your career.
Areas in which you could work
Opportunities in all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends:
- Investments (Active, Passive and Alternatives)
- Global Coverage Group
- Product Management / Trading
We are seeking bright minds with good academic records and practical work experience who can create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business economics (particularly accounting), communication, industrial engineering, business informatics or business mathematics?
- Do you have a passion for finance, particularly capital markets, investments and credit?
- Have you completed previous vocational training/an internship or do you have part-time experience in banking/capital markets, ideally in combination with project or overseas experience?
- Do you have a flair for establishing rapport and building relationships to gain the trust required for our clients’ long-term investment plans?
- Do you have strong communication skills and fluency in English?
- Are you able to make sound decisions under pressure?
- Are you a quick learner willing to build a long-term career as a business leader?
- Are you a good listener able to quickly absorb new information and ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a creative individual with an intellectual curiosity to solve problems in fresh, new ways?
If so, then we look forward to welcoming you to our organisation as you begin the next chapter in your career.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870