- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
With offices in Dallas, London, Shanghai, New York and San Francisco, they are the international leader in online style content monetization, and continue to experience explosive growth.
Honoured as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, they have redirected the style publishing industry and contributed to the professionalisation and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content, ultimately empowering them to create and grow small businesses into international brands.
Note: this is a 6-month placement with no guarantee of going permanent.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with internal teams to create reports for the Strategic influencers from all their regions, Europe, Middle East & Australia
• Support the team in creating and translating communication in French
• Carry out industry case studies and share your findings with the team Characteristics:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good multi-tasking skills
• A team player but with the ability to work on your own initiatives
• Good attention to detail and organisational skills
• A passion for influencers
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Inspiring Interns