You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
In our summer program, you will gain a valuable hands-on insight into Global Treasury Services and Global Trade & Loan Products, start building a professional network, and learn the skills needed to kick-start a career at J.P. Morgan.
What You Can Expect
Have you ever thought of how does a smartphone get made, how oil is paid for, how a luxury brand migrates to sell online, how cash moves across financial markets or how multi-billion dollar projects get financed? Global Treasury Management Program provides innovative solutions to help clients solve these and other challenges.
Our solutions help clients to move cash, keep it safe, maximise its value on one side and finance large capital expenditure projects on the other. In this role, we’re at the heart of everything our 135,000 clients in over 180 countries are doing to run their businesses. We partner with our clients to improve their efficiency and financial performance. We deliver an industry-leading service and help clients navigate the constantly changing global financial landscape; our clients (including 98% of Fortune 100 companies) trust us to:
- Clear in excess of USD 7trn payments daily
- Provide innovative financing solutions for cross-border trade, supply chains, and large capital expenditure projects
- Concentrate and optimize hundreds of billions of dollars of cash across over 40 currencies
- Continually innovate and improve our service, including partnerships with FinTech organisations.
As part of our fast-growing and dynamic business, you will have influence and impact across the entire Corporate & Investment Bank. In particular, Treasury Management has several critical roles that make it an exciting place to work and learn about the heart of the financial services industry:
“We love the business. We intend to win in cash management. Watch that space.” - Jamie Dimo
About The Program
You will be challenged on your analytical skills, strategic thinking, creativity, and diligence. In addition to the on-the-job experience working on meaningful assignments; you can also expect:
- One week’s intensive introductory training course
- Regular networking sessions
- Insights and training from subject matter experts
- Exposure to senior management
- Coaching from your personal mentor
The program will run for 10 weeks, starting at the end of June 2018.
After successful completion of the program, you could receive an offer for a full-time position on our Analyst Program. Our Analyst Program offers you the chance to rotate (currently four 6-month rotations) around different teams where you will be able to gain further training and experience across Global Treasury Management and Global Trade & Loan Products; you will hone your sales, relationship management, client service and product management skills to build long-term client relationships and help grow a multi-billion dollar business.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who are determined to continue to develop innovative solutions that support our clients around the world.
The criteria are:
- Penultimate year students
- Strong academic background; on track for a minimum 2:1 grade (or equivalent) for a Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional analytical and research skills
- Innate problem solving abilities and the skills to manage complex projects
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
Beyond these, what we are most interested in are the things that make you, you and the difference you could bring to J.P. Morgan.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity, and interpersonal skills. Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication).
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others.
Additional application instructions
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Over the last 200 years, J.P. Morgan has evolved as a business to meet the complex financial needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses that drive industry change globally and locally. Their team of employees works hard to do the right thing for their clients, shareholders and the firm every day. J.P Morgan’s strength lies not only in the quality of its products and services, but also within the talent of its employees. Harnessing the diversity of its people, J.P. Morgan values people with different talents, ranging from Investment Banking to Technology, Operations, and Human Resources. J.P. Morgan is looking for future leaders who have passion, creativity, and exceptional interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are achievements outside the classroom. Working with a team committed to doing their best, earning the trust of their clients and encouraging employees to fulfil their potential – that’s what it means to be part of J.P. Morgan.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clien
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1799
25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP