You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,000.0 per year
If you're looking for recruitment graduate jobs in London and you want to join a boutique hedge fund in the heart of the city, this could be the ideal role for you. This widely successful finance company are on the lookout for a Recruitment Coordinator with some recruitment experience to join their London team.
In this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining a technology-based hedge fund that has experienced phenomenal success over the course of the last 8 years. Run by programmers, they use cutting-edge technology to thrive in the financial world, and pride themselves on being different to traditional corporate finance firms in almost every respect. Due to a period of continued and steady growth, they are looking to expand their team once more - and are looking for a graduate Recruitment Coordinator to help them do so.
In this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining the recruitment team of this tech-based boutique hedge fund. You'll be helping to coordinate the recruitment process from end to end, working on a huge range of different roles. You'll need to be highly organised, personable and have at least 6 months' experience in recruitment, as you'll be expected to hit the ground running in this role, acting as the primary point of contact for recruitment-related matters, managing the candidate experience and working with a range of internal teams.
In this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for all scheduling (e.g. interviews, assessment days, flights, accommodation, NDAs and events) for candidates, interns and work experience placements
- Manage the applicant tracking system
- Acting as the main point of contact for candidates, keeping them up to date on their application and in the know about what is expected from them at different stages
- Taking responsibility for the overall candidate experience, and providing a friendly and stress-free experience from beginning to end
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal teams on recruitment-related matters (e.g drafting job descriptions, confirming candidate details, preparing for hiring meetings, highlighting VISA considerations)
- Supporting internal teams to ensure that the recruitment process runs like clockwork
- Reporting on progress and giving regular updates to the rest of the team
- Creating reports, such as pipeline transitions, source success rates and interviewer statistics
- Working closely with the Strategic Growth team on recruitment projects, sourcing, candidate management and process improvements
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Some recruitment administration experience (ideally 6+ months) in a fast-paced, candidate-driven market (tech experience would also be a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Someone who is able to work on tasks independently and uses their initiative to solve problems
- Someone who can work effectively under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- An interest in technology and / or financial markets would be advantageous, but not necessary
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic starting basic salary of £32,000
- Great offices in the heart of the city, with some of the best views of London
- A ton of great perks including: free breakfast, a music room, games, a library, a ping pong table and yoga sessions overlooking the London skyline
- Competitive compensation, a generous holiday allowance, various health benefits (medical, dental, and a private GP), travel insurance, life insurance, 10% employer pension, gym membership (plus an on-site gym), subsidised music lessons and regular social events
- The team are big believers in learning, and work hard to support the professional development of their employees through tailored training, coaching and tuition
On the hunt for recruitment graduate jobs in London and want to join one of the most innovative hedge funds in the city? If you're a personable and passionate individual with an interest in finance and tech, apply for this Recruitment Coordinator job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009