You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We're recruiting a highly-organised and dynamic Project Officer to perform routine administrative tasks, while playing a pivotal role in driving our major projects forward from planning to implementation, to support improvement in the quality of veterinary care.
RCVS Knowledge advances the use of evidence-based veterinary medicine in veterinary practice. We support the thousands of dedicated veterinary professionals in delivering high quality evidence based veterinary medicine to the millions of animals in their care.
Our work focuses on providing and translating accurate and up to date evidence to the front line of veterinary practice. Our approach provides support to veterinary teams to put evidence and knowledge into their hands to improve the quality of care they deliver, through accessible evidence and through our quality improvement campaign.
Working closely with the Head of Projects, this is a role in our growing charity which provides a great opportunity to make a real difference.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Provide comprehensive administrative and project support to the Head of Projects, the Quality Improvement Advisory Board and other stakeholders.
- Work with the Head of Projects, the Communications Team and stakeholders to develop, implement, manage and report on project communications and engagement. This will include:
- Internal and external communication outputs including press releases, briefings, copy for the intranet and websites, copy for a broad range of materials.
- Adding content online.
- Social media outputs which are well informed and responsive at all times.
- Events and stakeholder meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong work ethic and positive ‘can-do’ approach.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A team player.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills; proven ability to produce high-quality, clear and persuasive written material. Ability to tailor communications to different audiences and according to different media (email, print, web, social).
- Confidence in meetings and in communicating/networking with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Adaptable to new technology.
- We offer flexible working, and a generous pension and benefits package.
Please apply submitting a cover letter outlining your applicable experience and skills, along with your CV by email via the button below.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and Stonewall Diversity Champion
Interviews: Belgravia House, 62-64 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AF
Application deadline: 5th December 2018
1st Interview: 11th December 2018
2nd Interview: 18th December 2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.