You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, valuation, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of our commitment to client success across our advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is ranked as the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions, the No. 1 global restructuring advisor, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years, according to Thomson Reuters.
We at Houlihan Lokey have extensive expertise in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, activist shareholder and takeover defense, and other related advisory services for a broad range of U.S. and international clients. Our experience in M&A has earned us consistent recognition throughout the industry. In 2016, we were ranked the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions, and we’ve been ranked No. 1 for U.S. transactions under $1 billion for the past 10 years, according to Thomson Reuters.
Private Funds Group
Our Private Funds Group(PFG) provides strategic advisory and placement agency services to alternative investment managers globally.
Our PFG team brings together extensive fundraising and in-house operating experience. Through this unique combination, the team seeks to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the fundraising process for general partners and provide tailored advice on the development and implementation of strategic initiatives designed to improve market positioning, investor relationships, and fundraising effectiveness over the longer term.
PFG primarily focuses on private equity and private credit managers. The team seeks to provide customized solutions to address client needs, providing a range of services from selective distribution-only mandates to full-service, multi-cycle, combined fundraising and advisory mandates. In addition, PFG has raised direct co-investment capital for general partner clients. The team has advised on 22 mandates since 2014, including follow-on fundraises and product extensions for established brands and initial fund offerings for emergent private equity firms.
Due to significant growth in the business, the Private Funds Group is seeking a hardworking intern located in London to support the efforts of its growing project management team. If the internship is ultimately successful, we will seek to retain that individual on a permanent basis.
As part of the project management team, you will support the following activities:
- The origination of new opportunities, including meeting potential clients and the production of pitch materials and associated analyses
- New opportunity diligence and evaluation as part of a rigorous internal process
- The provision of strategic advice to clients related to the positioning of alternative asset brands in the market for sustained competitive advantage
- The production of core fund marketing documentation with bespoke analyses
- The management of fundraising processes, including investor tracking and GP client communication
- The completion of due diligence materials in response to enquiries from potential fund investors
If you have a combination of the following key attributes, we want to hear from you:
- Strong tertiary qualifications in any subject, with a strong academic background
- Unstinting and faultless attention to detail
- Superior analytical skills and ability to solve problems and provide solutions using data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and resourceful attitude of solving problems independently, with the support of an experienced senior team
- Ability to multitask and coordinate a variety of different projects with an organized approach
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Houlihan Lokey
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1972