You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we offer a variety of exciting opportunities for anyone looking to start a career in banking. From apprenticeships to internships, industrial placements to full time roles, there’s something for anyone who’s looking for a challenging and fulfilling career.
Summer internships typically last for 10 weeks and attract students in their penultimate year at university who would like to start work full time the following year.
The summer internship class is our primary source of hiring into our full time programmes. It’s a great way to get a taste of what a full time role in a particular area of the bank would be like and to hone your skills through structured performance evaluations, training, development, and social and volunteering opportunities offered throughout the programme.
In some locations, we offer fixed-term placements such as off-cycle internships or industrial placements at other times throughout the year. These range in length according to business need.
We’re committed to offering opportunities to the very best of graduate talent across a huge range of areas - Compliance, Corporate Audit, Corporate Treasury, Global Banking and Markets Wholesale Credit, Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets, Global Research, Global Transaction Services, Market Risk, Quantitative Management and Technology.
Check our website for the most up to date opportunities.
How to apply and what to expect
- Apply online
- Assessments for Analyst Internship and Full Time programmes take place on a rolling basis throughout the year
- The online process for most programmes has two stages and both must be completed before the application deadline
- Stage 1: Complete an online application form, competency questions and upload your CV
- Stage 2: Take the online situational judgment test
- Successful candidates will then be invited to an assessment centre for competency-based exercises
- If you are applying for a place on a full time programme, the assessment may include an initial telephone interview
When to apply by
We start assessing applications early, so we recommend you apply well before the deadline.
- Summer Internships: 15 November 2018
- Summer Associate Internships: Vary per business school. Please refer to individual vacancies or career services for more details.
Chester, London and various other European locations. See website for details.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914