You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Falmouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 161.0 per week
We are looking for entrepreneurs, software developers and digital media creatives, with the ambition of owning and running a start-up in a beautiful part of the UK. Placed into a complementary team, you will select a challenge from one of our strategic partners, develop a software product and business to solve a proven market need, and pitch for investment to private investors. All of this in the space of one year.
What’s in for you?
- Receive a £16k tax-free stipend in your first year.
- Gain a no-fee Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from Falmouth University.
- Work with leading industry partners, like Amazon, BBC Worldwide and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Get support from experienced mentors.
- Live and work in amazing and inspiring surroundings in Cornwall.
What do we expect?
This isn’t 9-5. You need the hunger to push hard and learn constantly during our full 12-month incubation programme.
We invest heavily in you and your business, and we expect that you do the same.
Do you qualify?
- If you can develop software, and have a desire to work with others to grow a new high-growth company, then get in touch.
- If you have skills in business operations, development, marketing or a record of entrepreneurship, then we want to hear from you.
- Are you a graphic designer, 3D artist or have an ability to create great user experiences, let us know.
We look for a 2.1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent professional experience, in a relevant discipline for the above.
Launchpad is an innovative postgraduate incubation and acceleration programme, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Initial places are allocated for Launchpad on a first-come, first-serve basis after tests and interviews. So, to secure your place, apply soon.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.