- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Location: Aldwych, London
Package circa. 50k (including bonus and excellent flexible benefits) Partnership Marketing Manager – Role Overview
Hive has an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Marketing Manager to join our team in our central London offices. The purpose of this role is to:
- To support the delivery of the Hive brand and marketing presence in international territories as Hive expands its footprint as a multi-national smart home services company.
- Support rollout and partner marketing with local partners
- Support delivery of commercial strategies in the UK, Europe and North America territories, developing and executing partner marketing plans across all channels with key focus on digital.
- Support delivery of the marketing plan for international territories
- Support day to day marketing relationship and execution of marketing plans with all partners.
- Co-ordinate localisation of global campaign platform, global messaging and applying global brand standards
- Co-ordinate development of global partner marketing platform assets e.g. co-branding guidelines, messaging frameworks etc
- Ongoing management of regional country marketing calendars
- Support physical rollout of Hive throughout retail & online partnerships with partners
- Ensure local customer journeys adhere to global customer & brand experience principles
- An outgoing and passionate marketer, with the attitude to deliver in a fast paced, start-up environment. A doer who thinks on their feet.
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels within business
- Broad skillset across marketing, advertising, brand and digital, creative production, media planning, PR planning and agency management experience
- Partnership marketing experience with strategic distribution partners
- POS and retail experience, managing retail partners and their respective timelines, demands and constraints
- Brand guardianship; copywriting skills advantageous
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice, plus 3rd party agency management.
- First-hand experience in strategic planning and implementation of content and social media campaigns.
- University degree educated
- Fluent in English. Other European languages advantageous.
- Demonstrable brand and digital marketing experience for a consumer led brand ideally with a global focus
- International marketing experience for a technology, telecoms or services multi-national business preferred
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997