- Feltham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The positions will expose the intern to a broad array of legal commercial and contractual issues as well as technology trends and other practice areas of law and is available to a law student who seeks to work as an Intern with the Cisco Legal team.
- Assist the attorneys responsible for supporting the sales teams
- Initial preparation of legal documents such as contracts, correspondence and summaries.
- Creating contract records in contract management system and use of other e-based tools.
- The Trainee must have the ability to work under time pressures and deadlines, while possessing good verbal and excellent written skills (English and French), and possess the ability to work independently when required.
- Provide contract information/interpretation to Cisco attorney on the provisions of specific agreements as well as local legal issues that might impact the business.
- Create, review, analyze and maintain legal and other business documents.
- Participating on drafting a section of Cisco ́s legal playbook or other Cisco legal team internal documents
- Other duties as assigned.
Core competencies required:
- Adaptability. The Trainee will be comfortable working in a fast paced