You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What’s the deal? Want to join the decentralised revolution? We think that Blockchain technology will make a huge difference to the world as we know it and we are aiming to be part of that. Are you into disruptive technologies and like coding in the latest frameworks? We want to talk to you!
What are we building? We are incorporating elements of Blockchain technology to create a state-of-the-art Digital Assets platform (Coins, Utility & Security Tokens etc).
Who are we? The Founding team is made up of three co-founders who have all been at JP Morgan and have graduated from Imperial College.
Work culture? We have a hyper-flexible environment with perks, remote working and a lot of humour. Every member of the team is extremely ambitious and hardworking. There are no managers and tasks. Instead there are responsibilities and targets.
Stage? We have just closed our first round of fundraising backed by a reputable Venture Capital Firm, Accelerator & Hedge Fund and looking to grow the team to bring our vision to life.
About the role
Quanterium is seeking an energetic fast learner to join our Tech team. The job is on a full-time basis, at our offices in West London. We are part of the Founders Factory accelerator, which gives access to over 60 domain experts in development, legal, marketing, branding etc.
You will play a key role in an exciting early-stage start-up and gain invaluable experience from working with the founding team and Founders Factory accelerator.
Your role will be to build key components of our platform in collaboration with the founding team. You will be developing a real-time trading platform for a new upcoming market and getting involved with designing the technical architecture, identifying useful technologies, and developing advanced trading tools. You will work closely with our CTO to make the above a reality using the coolest languages, tools and frameworks.
- Experience in either of the three programming languages (Go, C++, Python) & desire to learn others
- Worked on multiple projects (personal, corporate or academic) - we’d love to hear more
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems
- Agile and fast learners who can design a technical solution set out a timeline and manage their own work and progress
- Rigor in engineering best-practices (e.g. code reviews, automated testing, CI)
- Passion for innovation and for working in early stage startups
- Interest in #Fintech, #Crypto, #Markets, #Blockchain
Awesome to have
- Experience working with Data (market, historical, implied)
- Knowledge of computational mathematics, statistics, and machine learning
- Interest in markets, cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology
Perks of working with us
- Competitive Salary and generous Equity Options dependending on experience and performance
- Free soft drinks, beer, wine, cereal & yogurt at a cool office in Central London
- Free Lunch every Thursday and Friday
- Free Spotify Subscription - we take our music seriously
- Ability to work on passion projects on the side
- Open access to regular talks and events around the accelerator incl. panel with Goldman Sachs Int. CEO, Prince William and other brilliant personalities
- Monthly team events e.g. if you join before November you will be invited to paintball with our investors
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Quanterium Technologies
Quanterium Technologies is a Fintech start-up in the Blockchain space that aims to provide connectivity to the Digital Assets market.
At Quanterium we are building a state of the art Digital Assets trading platform that enables our clients to access, trade and settle their transactions in an easy and cost-efficient manner.
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2018
Young St, Kensington, London, UK