- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 16 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 2.4 per hour
A generation is growing up without the tools or information they need to confidently build their financial future.
Whether the next goal is getting on the property ladder, starting their own business or paying for the big day, they are not being supported effectively by current providers.
For many, the concept of ‘wealth’ seems alien; it seems both too general and something only other people have.
That’s because there isn’t enough help available;
- the ‘wealth management’ industry is set up for those who already have wealth, not those who need to build it.
- banks are focused on selling products rather than helping people to achieve financial outcomes.
- financial planning is not taught at school or at work.
All of this means people don’t know where to start, taking part feels alien and unachievable everything seems very complicated
Our ambition is to help a generation invest in their future.
- Moneybox is on a mission to change the way people save and invest toward their future. Forget old-school finance – we make saving and investing part of your everyday life and help you achieve your goals, be it buying a house, saving for your children or something much more frivolous!
- Moneybox enables you to invest the change from your everyday purchases into simple tracker funds. For example, when you buy your morning coffee for £2.40, you can invest the 60p change into tracker funds within your ISA. This means that a you can set money aside to invest before you’ve finished your breakfast – not a bad start to the day!
- We have won multiple awards, and are currently one of the fastest growing fintech apps in the UK.
- We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 36. We expect to double this in the next year.
- We are authorised and regulated by the FCA and are backed by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors.
The aim of this role is to work within the User Insight & Engagement team and provide actionable insight to drive our business forward. You will be as passionate as we are about the potential of data to transform the way we engage with our customers.
What You’ll Do
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Use a variety of techniques to explore our data and develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and trends.
Provide actionable insight that will help us improve customer engagement and marketing efficiency.
Conduct A/B tests to optimise customer communication and in app experiences.
Run and present key reports to the business.
Play an active part in running our personalised customer engagement program.
Who you are
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Keen to develop the commercial and technical skills required to extract meaningful insight from interesting data sources
- Unafraid to get stuck in – this is a fast moving, practical role so the ability to learn quickly is key.
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
Experience and Skills
- 2.1 degree or above in a numerical discipline.
- Passionate about the potential of data to drive business decisions.
- Experience in SQL, Python and Excel preferred but not essential.
- Fluency in English.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work at a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
- Work with a friendly team of highly-motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can play a key role in impacting the finance industry in the UK.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company share options.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: jobs(at)moneyboxapp.com
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Moneybox is helping a generation invest for their future. Our award-winning app makes it easy for people to take the first step and then provides the tools and information they need to confidently work towards their financial goals.
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015