Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Sawbridgeworth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Jacobs and Gardens Neurological Rehabilitation Centres provide pleasant accommodation and specialist services for people with neurological disabilities or terminal illness. The much needed units have the capacity for 112 adults, as well as offering access to on- site and out-patient therapy rehabilitation programmes and respite care.
We are offering a permanent contract within our Therapy team, to provide high quality treatment and rehabilitation to residents with complex neurological problems.
Duties will include:
To provide Physiotherapy assessments for our residents
- Maintaining effective communication within the team and between residents, visitors and colleagues.
- Ensuring written/computerised documentation is accurate and complete.
- Handling and exchanging information with care and sensitivity maintaining clinical confidentiality at all times.
- Attending in service training and undertake continuous professional development as required
- Assisting with ensuring a safe environment.
- Helping individuals regain their maximum independence.
- To assist in the support and development of Therapy support staff
- Complying with legislative procedures. Health and Safety, COSHH, Fire and Manual Handling.
Applicants should be registered with HPC and have Chartered Society of Physiotherapist membership. Newly Qualified candidates will be considered.
For a full Job Description, please ask the HR office on 01279 603874. All applications for this position must be made via this NHS website
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Sawbridgeworth, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948