You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Cistor is a tier one Cisco Partner, with ambitious growth plans. We are looking to grow across the sectors and are building a team to do this. As a smaller company, you will be part of a tight knit team who have a hands on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
We are in a period of huge growth and lots of earning potential, our goal is to quadruple our turnover over the next 5 years and this role will be an integral part of our story. We provide training, support, team events and love celebrating successes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Field Sales Representative, responsible for closing sales deals both over the phone and via face to face. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relationships and taking lead with presentations and pitches.
- Contact potential or existing customers to understand how our solutions can help their business
- Taking a consultative, solution led approach to winning new clients
- Work with sales support to manage client expectations and process deals
- Going the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and building s sales pipeline
- Uncapped commission and high earning potential, plus career growth.
Key Attributes and Experience
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Ability to learn about technology products and services and present them to prospects
- Tenacious, driven and dedicated to success, not afraid to take risks and have an entrepreneurial approach to winning new business
- Enthusiastic, energetic and able to work within a collaborative team – be prepared for a bit of banter!
The successful candidate will join a predominately new team and will, as a key team member, be driving the next phase of growth. You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
We are excited about the next phase for our business and if you would like to join us on that journey, apply now!
Cistor set out with one goal in mind: to help you create a network you will love by providing new and certified refurbished Cisco equipment. Collaborating with organisations of all sizes in all public and private sectors.
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009