You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our friendly GP Practice at Lingwell Croft Surgery in Middleton, Leeds. We are looking for 4-6 sessions per week. There are opportunities for partnership if desired.
We have just one site and have a patient list size of over 14,900, 11 GP's, three Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a Pharmacist and a highly qualified Nursing team of 11.
We are a well organised, high performing practice who prides themselves on continuous improvement. We have very little turnover of staff which means we have a wealth of knowledge and experience at the practice.
The structure of the practice allows us to have a Reception team, a Prescribing team, an IT/Admin and coding team, Pathology Results team and an excellent secretarial team who liaise closely with the GP's.
We fully support the training and up skilling of our staff as well as training Registrars, and student Nurses at the practice.
We offer agenda for change holiday entitlement (29-33 days) and NHS pension.
There is free secure parking for staff with electric gates and CCTV monitoring.
The practice's ethos is to provide excellent patient care and also to have a happy workplace and work-life balance.
- Purpose-built partner owned premises, close to the M621 and M1, and 15 minutes from Leeds centre.
- Supportive environment and a strong learning ethos
- Counsellors, Midwives, Health Visitors and other community services on site
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- TPP SystmOne fully computerised
- Member of the SELGP Federation
- Working in collaboration with other local practices providing shared services
- Forward thinking practice looking for new and innovative ways of working
- Believe in work life balance
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:4-6 sessionsPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Medical & Dental
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Leeds, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948