Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Aberdeen, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Job ID: 4022
- Region: Europe
- Closing date: Friday September 28, 2018
- Employment status: Entry Level
- Employment type: Permanent
Job DescriptionOnshore and Offshore data acquisition tasks on a worldwide basis. To assist with and learn the set up, testing, calibration, operation and maintenance of survey data acquisition systems.To gain an awareness of survey, processing, ROV and marine disciplines.
Roles And Responsibilities
- To ensure that all onshore and offshore activities are carried out with the highest regard to the health and safety of all involved and to the protection of the environment and prevention of pollution.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism, in accordance with the company Integrated Management System and project specific documentation.
- Complete all assigned training objectives and the introductory check list.
- To identify personal training needs, bring them to the attention of Operations and to take full advantage of the training opportunities provided.
- Assist with the setup, interfacing, calibration and operation of survey sensors.
- Operate survey software and monitor the data quality to ensure the
Fugro collects and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice, for purposes related to the oil and gas industry, the mining industry and the construction industry. Fugro operates around the worl at sea, on land and from the air, using professional, highly-specialised staff and advanced tech...
- Oil & energy
- in Aberdeen, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1962