You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,000.0 per month
Right from the start at MVF you will be responsible for finding new clients as well as managing critical partner relationships across numerous markets; communicating the needs and requirements of our key clients to a range of internal marketing teams and determining opportunities to grow these existing accounts.
As a Sales Executive in the Inside Sales team you are crucial to our clients success. You will have real ownership of your accounts with autonomy over all aspects; from devising and implementing pricing structures to collaborating internally on a variety of commercial initiatives.
Working within our Inside Sales team you can expect to enjoy uncapped commission through seeking out and onboarding new business partnerships, while also building on and enhancing relationships. You can also anticipate personal growth and development through exposure to a wealth of training and development while benefiting from being part of one of MVF’s most exciting departments.
MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 450 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted the best place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Maintain relationships with a high volume of clients.
- Build on these existing relationships to increase the average order value of their account.
- Spot and act on new business opportunities across a number different business verticals.
- Build close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams.
- Hit preset Sales Team KPI’s
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on affiliate developments, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days- Castlehaven is our charity partner and there are lots of ways you can help, from singing carols at Christmas to participating in MVF’s Bake Off. You can also volunteer at other charities so happy fundraising!
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to throughout the day!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- For those less energetic, there are also gaming and book clubs. For those who are musical, you can also join the choir.
- Although we have great transport links to Kentish Town and Kentish Town West, we also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture, where you are able to achieve a genuine work/ life balance. We also host events for families including a great children’s christmas party.
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of our monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing Marketing Tech company, and make a real impact from day one while developing your skills, then apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About MVF Global
Our platform helps ambitious businesses grow by delivering high volumes of new customers. MVF provides a scalable source of new customers to businesses all over the world. Our technology and world class cross-channel marketing teams help connect active customers with businesses looking to scale, providing quality sales ready leads and marketi
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2009
Block C, Imperial Works, Perren St, London NW5 3ED, UK