You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Reporting to the Internal Communications Consultant, Digital, the Internal Communications Manager, Channel Effectiveness is responsible for ensuring our Digital Channels meet all legal, regulatory and internal guidelines, setting and monitoring standards and governance, understanding both internal and external best-practice alongside channel usage and performance, and making recommendations based on these insights and feedback.
- Location UK Flexible: Windsor/ Staines/ Leeds/ Leicester/ Manchester/ Cardiff/ Edinburgh
- With an excellent analytical approach to understanding user interaction across the digital channels, the role holder will support the team in the delivery of the Digital Communication strategy
- Work closely with others in the Internal Communications to ensure excellent delivery of communications campaigns and the Group Internal Communications Strategy
- Support channels team with identifying clear KPIs that demonstrate value and effectiveness, alongside strategic progress
- Work with Digital Technology Services (IT) and other suppliers to ensure the right tools are in place and configured correctly to provide trustworthy and valid data and information around the use of our channels
- Understand all legal and regulatory standards for each channel (eg accessibility, GDPR), and implement improved ways of working to ensure these are adhered to
- Work with team members to ensure correct governance and standards are in place, upheld, and set new ones in place where required
- Work with key stakeholders and team to understand current and future needs through the channels – including crisis delivery – and ensure standard delivery processes are in place and easily actionable
- Provide regular and bespoke insight reports based around channel performance, usage and sentiment, and plan the delivery of subsequent recommendations
- Review, respond and action feedprovided through the channels, such as through Yammer and Intranet footer
- Support the review of supplier services to ensure fit for purpose and value for money, and contribute to supplier pitches as required.
- Significant experience of working with digital communications platforms and technologies within a large, global, matrix organisation
- Measurement, insight and reporting on digital communication channels
- Excellent understanding of measuring & interpreting communication channel effectiveness
- Excellent ability to present complex data and insights in an intuitive and appealing way, translating detailed measurement data and information into actionable insights and recommendations
- Process mapping and streamlining ways of working
- Strong organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Rigorous self-management skills and ability to effectively work as part of a virtual team
- Effective in a fast paced and evolving environment with constant challenges, pressures and changing priorities.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997
Maidenhead Rd, Windsor, UK