- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 14,000.0 per year
Our client is one of the world’s youngest and fastest growing global mobile first digital marketing agency networks with 10 hub offices in 20 countries. They help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile and desktop marketing and advertising solutions.This is a graduate level internship, based in central London, paying national minimum wage, with a permanent position at the end provided all goes well.How you can expect to spend your day:
- Learning how to report and optimise live mobile marketing campaigns.
- Taking ownership of campaign weekly reporting
- Analysing key data and performance trends and transforming them into actions.
- Working on live and real-time mobile campaigns.
- Obtaining invaluable insight into the mobile advertising industry.
- Gaining experience in the buying of mobile media.
- Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker.
- Exemplary eye for detail.
- Must be able to think on your feet and take an idea from concept to completion
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills.
- Works well in a team
- Advanced proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual who’s keen to work in a fun, innovative environment
- Demonstrates curiosity & initiative with an ongoing desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge.
- Fantastic career development opportunities within a global agency.
- Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
- A young team, with a great social culture!
- Structured training opportunities with clear career objectives and progression plan post internship
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009