- Cardiff, UK
- Apply by 04 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,500.0 per year
Rostella is a new, central Cardiff based company with ambitious plans to grow. We expect to be supporting over 50,000 insurance policy-holders within two years of trading. After that the sky is the limit!
About the role
This is a very rare opportunity to join and experience working in a company at the start of an exciting journey. This role is focused on you providing every customer with a consistently positive experience.
As a growing company, we will be continually evolving and improving what we do. This role will allow you to be a significant part in helping us to shape the business moving forward. This is achieved by actively seeking, receiving and acting upon training, coaching and feedback so your individual performance - and the team’s performance - meet the needs of our business and customers.
We’re looking for a person who has a genuine passion for helping customers and resolving queries efficiently and effectively. The right person will also be committed to helping us achieve our goals and live the culture and values of the business.
- Communicating with customers via online chat (primarily), email and telephone in support of insurance policy sales, administration and claims.
- Managing and setting customer expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure any outstanding actions are completed within promised timescales.
- General policy administration and reconciliation.
- Handling any initial customer dissatisfaction and overcoming objections whilst escalating when required.
- Actively identifying areas where improvements could be made to the customer experience and support the implementation of these and any additional improvements.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our products, systems and customer processes.
- Ensure you understand and comply with company standards, procedures and relevant legal/regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 2:1 hons degree
- Love helping people
- A natural ability to be empathetic, patient and understanding
- The ability to trouble-shoot and work to resolve problems effectively
- An ability to communicate and explain potentially complex answers clearly and succinctly
- Be highly motivated to learn and develop, with an openness to feedback
- A positive attitude towards achieving and maintaining agreed individual and team service levels and performance targets
- Highly numerate with the ability to explain insurance premiums and consumer credit
- Organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy to your work
- Comfortable with a fast paced and changing workplace as the company grows and evolves
- A competent and accurate typist due to primary customer contact method being online chat
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- £17,500 - £19,500 salary (dependent upon experience)
- A generous 25 days holiday allocation plus bank holidays
- A great central Cardiff working location
- £6 all day car parking in Cardiff centre option
- Free breakfast to kick start your week every Monday morning
- Discounted food and drink at a local outlet
- All you can drink tea and coffee
- Enrolment into a NEST pension
We’re committed to the continuous professional development of all our employees. We will ensure you have excellent training and support to help you perform in your role from day one.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you have real input into the growth and reputation of the business whilst building a long-term career, then this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We specialise in providing services to help Car Insurance companies run successfully - and we are about to launch with our first client.
We're now recruiting!
If you'd like to be in at the very start of a brand new car insurance operation – to help create the culture and to help create, improve and deliver an exceptional customer
- Banking & Financial Services, Logistics & Transport
- in Cardiff, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017
Capital Tower, 2 Kingsway, Cardiff, UK