You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,006.0 per year
Are you an experienced EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Teacher? Opogo is in the need of Primary Teachers looking for daily, short-term or even long-term teaching opportunities. We have both part-time and full-time roles available across a diverse range of schools all across London to start this September.
- Looking to be in full control of your own schedule?
- Interested in flexible hours?
- Looking for relaxed supply work with no planning or preparing?
- Looking to take on a new long-term opportunity?
- Looking to grow as a teacher and take on new exciting challenges?
- Curious to experience short-term roles at different good/outstanding schools
- Do you want to gain experience in different schools across London?
- Clear timesheet procedures
- Excellent leadership teams
- Central locations all within a 10-minute walk from stations
- Are Schools where teachers request to be sent back to!
- Free weekly development workshops and fun social events
Who are we?
Our vision at Opogo is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful and therefore more enjoyable. You’ll benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub is a real and virtual place packed with trending and engaging content. It is run and driven by industry experts and will give you relevant information in today's education industry.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location.
- Access to the Opogo App now on Android and iOS to get Journey Planners, School packs, school facial recognition sign in, timesheets, plus many more useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards free coffees discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and even discounted grocery and clothes shopping.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have QTS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017